Samsung Gear S3 Manual and TutorialThe Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Manual and Gear S3 Classic Manual are Samsung Gear S3 models come with support for IP68 water resistance and mobile payments through Samsung Pay. The Samsung Gear S3's 1.3-inch circular Super AMOLED always-on display has a resolution of 360 x 360 and a pixel density of 278ppi (pixels per inch), and it's protected by extra-tough Corning Gorilla Glass SR+, which is a first for a Samsung Gear wearable are compatible with Android devices running Android 4.4 or later.
Gear S3 Features
Answer a call, turn up the volume or turn off the alarm. Turn the bezel to scroll through apps, messages and long text. It couldn't be easier to do what you want, to get to what you want. You don't need your phone with you. With the Gear S3 has a built-in speaker that lets you make or take calls right away on the device.
Samsung Gear S3 Performance
The Gear S3 has a built-in GPS that gives you the freedom to explore and to stay on track even without your phone. And with its long-lasting battery, you only need to set it down for a charge every few days. Even without your phone, you can check the distance you've covered, the trail you need to take. You're able to track your progress from your daily runs to your golf score on the green. The GPS on the Gear S3 takes care of it all.
Samsung Gear S3 Fast Charging
The Gear S3 Battery 380mAh battery as well as a much more efficient platform in Samsung's proprietary Tizen operating system (AKA the Tizen Based Wearable Platform 2.3.2). By having an always-on display, wearers will be able to quickly glance at the watch to tell the time, like a classic timepiece, rather than having to wait for the screen to turn on, as with other smartwatches. The Gear S3 battery life looks to be massively extended too: where most Android wear watches are promising a couple of days' use before conking out, the two new Samsung watches are tipped for four days' use between charges. Read the next Gear S3 Tutorial Battery charging.
Turning the Gear S3 on and off
Here the Samsung Gear S3 Manual to Turn On Gear S3
- Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds to turn on the Gear.
- When you turn on the Gear for the first time or reset it, a pop-up window displays. Follow the prompts to download and install the Samsung Gear app on your smartphone.
- To turn off the Gear, press and hold the Power button, and then tap Power off.
Samsung Gear S3 Tutorial Connecting the Gear to a Smartphone
You should connect your Gear to your smartphone once before using the Gear. To connect your Gear to a smartphone, install the Samsung Gear app on the smartphone. Launch Galaxy Apps or visit apps.samsung.com/gear from your smartphone to download it. For non-Samsung devices, download the Samsung Gear app from the Google Play store. Compatible with Android 4.4 and later with 1.5GB RAM. Some features may not be available. For best compatibility, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy devices. Gear S3 Tutorial Connecting the Gear to a Smartphone :
- Turn on the Gear.
- On the smartphone Apps screen, tap Samsung Gear.
- If necessary, update the Samsung Gear app to the latest version.
- Tap CONNECT TO GEAR.
- When the Bluetooth pairing request window displays, confirm the passkeys displayed on your Gear and smartphone match, and then tap OK.
- Follow the prompts to complete the connection.
Read here Gear S3 User Guide on download this Gear S3 Manual PDF below
- In the event that the battery is totally released, the Gear can't be turned on instantly subsequent to being associated with the charger. Permit a drained battery to charge for a couple of minutes before turning on the Gear.
- In the event that you utilize various applications on the double, the battery will deplete rapidly. To abstain from losing power amid an information exchange, dependably utilize these applications after completely charging the battery.
- Utilizing a power source other than the charger, for example, a PC, may bring about a slower charging speed because of a lower electric current.
- On the off chance that the Gear is being accused of different gadgets utilizing a multi-charger, charging may take longer.
- The Gear can be utilized while it is charging, however it might take more time to completely charge the battery.
- On the off chance that the Gear gets an unsteady power supply while charging, the touchscreen may not work. In the event that this happens, instantly disengage the Gear from the remote charger dock and leave the gadget aside until another power association can be found.