How to Setup Huawei Mate 9 - Before using your Huawei Mate 9, read the quick start guide and the Huawei Mate 9 Manual that came with the phone and check that the SIM card is inserted correctly. After you turn on your phone, the system will guide you through the initial setup. Follow the onscreen setup instructions to start using your new Huawei Mate 9 phone.
Huawei mate 9 battery tips
- Select your language and region, and then touch Next.
- Proceed to the Wi-Fi settings screen. Your phone will automatically detect free Wi-Fi hotspots if there are any nearby. Select the network you want to connect to and then enter the password to access the Internet.
- On the Terms and Conditions screen, accept the default settings and touch Next page.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enable Wi-Fi+.
How to Setup Huawei Mate 9The HUAWEI MATE 9 features a 2-in-1 card slot, Huawei Mate 9 Android smartphone features 3G, 5.9″ IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, Dual 20 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth. which is located on the upper left side of the phone. You can insert two nano-SIM cards, or one nano-SIM card and one microSD card. Huawei Mate 9 Manual Inserting a SIM card and microSD card
- Ensure that the card is correctly oriented and keep the card tray level when inserting it into your phone.
- Only use standard nano-SIM cards. Inserting non-standard cards may damage the SIM card tray.
- Be careful not to hurt yourself or damage your phone when using the SIM eject tool.
- Store the SIM eject tool out of the reach of children to prevent them from swallowing it or hurting themselves.
- Press and hold the power button, and then select to turn off your phone.
- To remove the card tray, insert the SIM eject tool included with your phone into the small hole next to the card tray.
- Insert a SIM card or microSD card into the card tray.
- Insert the card tray back into your phone in the correct orientation
Huawei mate 9 battery tips
- Your battery can be recharged hundreds of times, but all batteries have a limited lifespan. If you notice a significant deterioration in your phone's battery life, contact an authorized Huawei service center for a replacement battery. The battery is built into the phone and is not removable. Do not attempt to remove the battery yourself.
- Your phone may become warm after prolonged use or when exposed to high ambient temperatures. This is Huawei Mate 9 Guide entirely normal. If your phone becomes hot to touch, stop charging it, and disable unnecessary features. Place your phone in a cool location and allow it to cool down to room temperature. Avoid prolonged contact with the surface of your phone if it becomes hot.
- When charging your phone, only use genuine Huawei 10 batteries, chargers, and USB cables. Using third-party accessories may impair your phone's performance and constitutes a safety hazard. Avoid using your phone when it is charging. Do not cover your phone or the power adapter.
- Charging times may vary depending on the ambient temperature and the remaining battery level.
- A low battery warning will be displayed when the battery level is low.
- Your phone will switch off automatically when the battery is nearly empty.
- The battery status is indicated by your phone's indicator light and the battery icon in the status bar.
- If the status indicator blinks red and the battery icon changes to , the battery level is below 10%.
- The status indicator and the battery icon indicate the battery status during charging. If the status indicator is red and the battery icon is , the battery level is below 10%.
- If the status indicator is yellow and the battery icon is , the battery level is between 10% and 80%.
- If the status indicator is green and the battery icon is , the battery level is between 80% and 100%.
- If the status indicator is green and the battery icon is , the battery is fully charged and you can unplug the charging cable from your phone.
- If your phone does not respond when you press the power button, this indicates that the battery is empty.
- Charge your battery for at least 10 minutes using a genuine Huawei charger and then turn on your phone.